Looking for an amazing celebration in the school holidays! The Vision Australia Circus Day is the place to be.
Come along to the Vision Australia Circus Day for lots of fun activities, meet the friendly paediatric team who are specialists in supporting children who are blind or have low vision.
- THE MIK MAKS PERFORMING LIVE! – This band of brothers were last year declared the ‘Best Kids Live Show’ at the What’s On 4 Kids Awards. Keep an eye out for the insanely talented Drums the Panda and make sure you come and say hi to Al, Joel and Drums the Panda after the show.
- Feelix accessible children’s library
- Latest in adaptive technology
- Learn how to DJ
- Face painting
- Balloon twisting
- and lots more!
- When: 8 April. 9.30am registrations. Activities 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Where: Vision Australia Kooyong, 454 Glenferrie Rd Kooyong
- Free event
- For children from birth to 12 years of age
- Bookings are essential, on: 9864 9246 or Vision Australia